Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions under which the Allstar Nutrition, known as “Seller” for the purposes of this agreement, its suppliers and its affiliates will supply the Goods contained within this Website to you. You, the purchaser, (defined as the person(s), company, organization, or any other legal entity), agree to the following terms and conditions:
By ordering from this Website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which may be altered without notice, at our discretion at any time.
This Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain errors, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Total Nutrition and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Total Nutrition believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Total Nutrition and its subsidiaries and/or parent Company.
The chemical and toxicological properties of our products have not been fully investigated nor approved by any agency, such as the FDA, unless so duly noted. Products are not warranted in any manner whatsoever for any particular purpose and are sold “as is” solely for legitimate research, decoration, incense, biological samples and educational purposes.
Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate the Seller from any and all liability arising out of any injury or other damage caused by the purchase, use or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods, you are hereby making the following representation(s):
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information received through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller, Total Nutrition, its owners, employees or vendors be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by misuse, misapplication, or inaccuracy of any information or products whatsoever resulting from our products or use of our website or in reliance on information or views either verbal or in literature purchased or obtained through Seller or for any incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees for any and all damages incurred as result of any misuse or use of the Goods or information used or purchase. These parties (Seller) shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- In no event shall Seller be liable for any damages other than the amount paid by me for product. Any and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded.
- By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulations regarding said product in the state/province and country in which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province, and country. Any complications with Goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer
By placing an order, you agree you have read, understand, and fully agree to all the terms & conditions
All Total Nutrition products are regularly tested for potency & microbials. Manufacturing and packaging are done in certified facilities and follow strict FDA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.